Kara Powell, Ph.D., is executive director of the Fuller Youth Institute and a Fuller Theological Seminary faculty member (www.fulleryouthinstitute.org). She is the author or co-author of a number of books, including Deep Justice Journeys, Essential Leadership, Deep Justice in a Broken World, Deep Ministry in a Shallow World, Sticky Faith, and the Good Sex Youth Ministry Curriculum, as well as a 20-year youth ministry veteran. Kara has three children with her hubby.
- 3 Big Questions That Change Every Teenager: Making the Most of Your Conversations and Connections
- Growing Young: Six Essential Strategies to Help Young People Discover and Love Your Church
- Growing with: Every Parent's Guide to Helping Teenagers and Young Adults Thrive in Their Faith, Family, and Future
- Sticky Faith: Everyday Ideas to Build Lasting Faith in Your Kids
- Can I Ask That?: 8 Hard Questions about God & Faith [Sticky Faith Curriculum] Leader Guide