Karen Ehman is a speaker for Proverbs 31 Ministries, a New York Times bestselling author, and a contributor to Encouragement for Today, an online devotional that reaches over 1 million women every day. She is the author of nine books. Karen Ehman's website is www.KarenEhman.com.
- Pressing Pause: 100 Quiet Moments for Moms to Meet with Jesus
- When Making Others Happy Is Making You Miserable: How to Break the Pattern of People Pleasing and Confidently Live Your Life
- Keep It Shut: What to Say, How to Say It, and When to Say Nothing at All
- Twelve More Women of the Bible: Life-Changing Stories for Women Today
- What Matters Most - Bible Study Book: A Study of Philippians
- #1477 in Religious Books & Novels