Karen Levine has received numerous honors for her work in radio, including two prestigious Peabody Awards (Canada), one for the documentary Children of the Holocaust and the other for her work in television. Karen's CBC radio documentary, Hana's Suitcase, which aired on The Sunday Edition (Canada) and received the gold medal at the New York International Radio Festival, is the inspiration for this book.
- Hana's Suitcase: A True Story
- Replays: Using Play to Enhance Emotional and Behavioural Development for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Attacking Anxiety: A Step-By-Step Guide to an Engaging Approach to Treating Anxiety and Phobias in Children with Autism and Other Develop
- A Survival Guide for Cosmetologists: Tips from the Trenches
- A Survival Guide for Paralegals: Tips from the Trenches