Karen Page is a two-time James Beard Award winner whose works include The Taste Bible, which was rated one of the finest cookbooks of the year on Today and Good Morning America, one of the top 100 cookbooks of the last twenty-five years by Cooking Light, and one of the top ten cookbooks in the world of the past century by Forbes. She is the author of What to Drink with What You Eat, which was named the IACP Cookbook of the Year and the Georges Duboeuf Wine Book of the Year by the Washington Post. She resides in New York City with her husband, novelist and photographer Andrew Dornenburg.
- The Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary Creativity, Based on the Wisdom of America's Most Imaginative Chefs
- The Vegetarian Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary Creativity with Vegetables, Fruits, Grains, Legumes, Nuts, Seeds, and More, Based on t
- Culinary Artistry
- What to Drink with What You Eat: The Definitive Guide to Pairing Food with Wine, Beer, Spirits, Coffee, Tea - Even Water - Based on Expert Advice from
- Kitchen Creativity: Unlocking Culinary Genius-With Wisdom, Inspiration, and Ideas from the World's Most Creative Chefs
- #81 in Cookbooks & Everything Food