Katherine W Thomas
Katherine Woodward Thomas is the author of the New York Times best-selling books Calling in the One and Conscious Uncoupling, which inspired actress Gwyneth Paltrow's conscious divorce from musician Chris Martin and sparked a movement for kinder, more respectful breakups and divorces. Katherine is a registered marital and family therapist who has taught hundreds of thousands of individuals in her virtual and in-person learning communities from all over the world. Visit www.katherinewoodwardthomas.com for additional details.
- Calling in the One Revised and Expanded: 7 Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life
- Conscious Uncoupling: 5 Steps to Living Happily Even After
- Calling in the One: 7 Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life
- Difficult Mothers, Adult Daughters: A Guide For Separation, Liberation & Inspiration (Letting Go, Narcissistic Mother)
- The Inner Bonding Workbook: Six Steps to Healing Yourself and Connecting with Your Divine Guidance
- #1389 in family & relationships