Kathleen Krull is known for producing award-winning nonfiction for children, such as Lives of the Explorers, Lives of the Musicians, and the other volumes in this famous series, all of which are drawn by Kathryn Hewitt. She's also the author of Harvesting Hope: Cesar Chavez's Tale, which was illustrated by Yuyi Morales, as well as The Beatles Were Fab (and They Were Funny) and Lincoln Tells a Joke: How Humor Saved the Presidency (and the Nation), which she co-wrote with Paul Brewer and had Stacy Innerst illustrate. She resides in the city of San Diego, California. Kathyleen Krull's website is kathleenkrull.com.
- What Was The Boston Tea Party? (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition)
- The Only Woman In The Photo: Frances Perkins & Her New Deal For America
- What Was The March On Washington? (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition)
- A Kids' Guide To The American Revolution
- Wilma Unlimited: How Wilma Rudolph Became The World's Fastest Woman