Kathryn and Ross Petras, brother and sister, are die-hard sports lovers as well as experts in stupidity (they wrote the calendar The 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said) and eagle-eyed collectors of unexpected statements, including bestsellers such as Age Doesn't Matter Unless You're a Cheese and Dance First, Think After).
- Dance First. Think Later: 618 Rules to Live by
- It Always Seems Impossible Until It's Done: Motivation for Dreamers & Doers
- The Stupidest Sports Book of All Time: Hilarious Blunders, Bloopers, Oddities, Quotes, and More from the World of Sports
- Don't Forget to Sing in the Lifeboats: Uncommon Wisdom for Uncommon Times
- You're Saying It Wrong: A Pronunciation Guide to the 150 Most Commonly Mispronounced Words--and Their Tangled Histories of Misuse