Kathy Schmitz produced her first quilt on her grandmother's treadle sewing machine when she was 13 years old. She began her career as a graphic designer after growing up drawing, painting, and sewing. Kathy Schmitz Studio was created in 2002, and her illustrations were a tremendous hit. Kathy has been designing fabric for Moda since 2002 and owning a pattern studio since 2007. KathySchmitz.com has the most up-to-date information.
- Stitches from the Harvest: Hand Embroidery Inspired by Autumn
- Stitches from the Yuletide: Hand Embroidery to Celebrate the Season
- Stitches from the Garden - Hand Embroidery Inspired by Nature
- Picture Perfect: Small Stitcheries and Embroidered Niceties
- Heart & Home: Unique American Women and the Houses That Inspire
- #2670 in crafts & hobbies