Katie Elzer-Peters is a horticulture who has collaborated with Cool Springs Publications on various gardening books. She holds a master's degree in public garden management and now runs The Garden of Words, a digital marketing agency for the garden industry. She lives in Wilmington, North Carolina, and enjoys drawing and painting photographs of her garden. @katie_gardenofwords is her Instagram handle.
- No-Waste Kitchen Gardening: Regrow Your Leftover Greens, Stalks, Seeds, and More
- Mid-Atlantic Gardener's Handbook: Your Complete Guide: Select, Plan, Plant, Maintain, Problem-Solve - Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsy
- Carolinas Fruit & Vegetable Gardening: How to Plant, Grow, and Harvest the Best Edibles
- Midwest Fruit & Vegetable Gardening: Plant, Grow, and Harvest the Best Edibles - Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebra
- Mid-Atlantic Gardener's Handbook, 2nd Edition: All You Need to Know to Plan, Plant & Maintain a Mid-Atlantic Garden