Katie Novak, EdD, is a mother of four young children and an educator. She is the Assistant Superintendent of the Groton-Dunstable Regional School District in Massachusetts and a nationally recognized expert in the application of Universal Design for Learning. Novak, who has a doctorate in curriculum and teaching and 13 years of experience in teaching and administration, organizes and offers workshops on UDL and the Common Core both domestically and globally. She is also the co-author of three more books: Universally Designed Leadership, UDL Today, and UDL in the Cloud.
- UDL and Blended Learning: Thriving in Flexible Learning Landscapes
- UDL Now!: A Teacher's Guide to Applying Universal Design for Learning in Today's Classrooms
- Unlearning: Changing Your Beliefs and Your Classroom with UDL
- Innovate Inside the Box: Empowering Learners Through UDL and the Innovator's Mindset
- Universally Designed Leadership: Applying UDL to Systems and Schools