Katie Vernon is an illustrator who has lived in the Midwest for much of her life, but her heart lies in the mountains. She is a master watercolorist and trend setter, as well as the 2015 Lilla Rogers Global Talent Search winner. Working as a florist, working with alpacas, and living on a bus have all inspired her. She's collaborated with Ikea, The Land of Nod, Hallmark, Oopsy Daisy, and Chronicle Books, and her work has been on HGTV, Design*Sponge, and OhJoy!
- The Gratitude Journal for Women: Find Happiness and Peace in 5 Minutes a Day
- The Best Damn Answers to Life's Hardest Questions: A Flowchart Book
- Magical Places: An Enchanted Journey Through Mystical Sites, Haunted Houses, and Fairytale Forests
- Palm Reading: A Little Guide to Life's Secrets
- Make Art Every Day: A Weekly Planner for Creative Thinkers--With Art Techniques, Exercises, Reminders, and 500+ Stickers