Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor is an American writer who focuses on Black politics, social movements, and racial inequity. Souls: A Critical Magazine of African Politics, Culture, and Society, Jacobin, New Politics, the London Guardian, In These Times, Black Agenda Report, magazine, International Socialist Review, Al Jazeera America, and other newspapers have published her articles. She is an assistant professor at Princeton University's Department of African American Studies.
- How We Get Free: Black Feminism And The Combahee River Collective
- You Can't Be Neutral On A Moving Train: A Personal History Of Our Times
- Scenes Of Subjection: Terror, Slavery, And Self-Making In Nineteenth-Century America
- From #Blacklivesmatter To Black Liberation
- Race For Profit: How Banks And The Real Estate Industry Undermined Black Homeownership