Keller T J
Kathy Keller attended Allegheny College and was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She received her MA in Theological Studies from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary in 1975. Tim, her spouse, and she married one semester before she graduated. Tim was invited to serve a three-month interim pastor at West Hopewell Presbyterian Church in Hopewell, Virginia, while they looked for a more experienced pastor. The Kellers moved to Philadelphia nine years later, with three sons, where Tim taught at Westminster Theological Seminary and Kathy started working as an editor at Great Commission Publishing.
They relocated to Manhattan in 1989 to start Redeemer Presbyterian Church. Kathy concentrated on the Communication Committee as more people were hired. She is now Redeemer's Associate Director of Communication and Media, as well as the editor. She also collaborates with Tim on writing and speaking.
Their three kids are now grown and married, with wonderful grandchildren. They are all members of Redeemer, as are their families.
- The Meaning Of Marriage: Facing The Complexities Of Commitment With The Wisdom Of God
- The Reason For God: Belief In An Age Of Skepticism
- The Freedom Of Self Forgetfulness: The Path To True Christian Joy
- Counterfeit Gods: The Empty Promises Of Money, Sex, And Power, And The Only Hope That Matters
- King's Cross: The Story Of The World In The Life Of Jesus