Kelly McGonigal, Ph.D., is a lecturer and program developer at the Stanford Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Teaching, as well as an award-winning psychology educator at Stanford University. She lives in Palo Alto, California, and is the creator of Psychology Today's Science of Willpower blog.
- Estrés: El Lado Bueno: Por Qué El Estrés Es Bueno Para Ti Y Cómo Puedes Volverte Bueno Para Él
- The Willpower Instinct: How Self-Control Works, Why It Matters, and What You Can Do to Get More of It
- The Joy of Movement: How Exercise Helps Us Find Happiness, Hope, Connection, and Courage
- Yoga Sparks: 108 Easy Practices for Stress Relief in a Minute or Less
- Yoga for Pain Relief: Simple Practices to Calm Your Mind and Heal Your Chronic Pain