Kenneth S Saladin
Kenneth S. is the author of the book Kenneth S. Saladin has been a biology professor at Georgia College & State University in Milledgeville, Georgia, since 1977. Ken instructs students in human anatomy and physiology, introductory medical physiology, histology, animal behavior, and Galapagos natural history. In addition to introductory biology, he has previously taught general zoology, sociobiology, parasitology, and biomedical etymology. Ken is a member of the Human Anatomy and Physiology Society, the American Association of Anatomists, the American Physiological Society, the Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology, the American Association for the Advancement of Science, and the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
He is the author of the best-selling textbooks Human Anatomy and Anatomy & Physiology: The Unity of Form and Function. Ken and his wife Diane are the parents of two grown children.
- Anatomy & Physiology: The Unity of Form and Function
- Gen Combo LL Anatomy & Physiology with Connect W/Apr Phils Access Card
- Gen Combo Anatomy & Physiology: Unity of Form & Function; Connect/Apr Phils AC
- Anatomy And Physiology. The Unity of Form and
- Gen Combo LL Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology; Connect W/Apr Phils Access Card