Kerry Shook and his wife, Chris, launched Fellowship of The Woodlands in 1993, and the church has grown to an average weekend attendance of 16,380 people since then. Fellowship of The Woodlands, renamed Woodlands Church, is a multi-site church with a Fellowship campus in The Woodlands, Texas, just outside of Houston. Kerry and his church have been featured in numerous magazines and media outlets, and his sermons are televised each week across the country and across the world, having won the coveted Church Health Award granted by Saddleback Church. Kerry and his church have been featured in numerous publications and media outlets, and his sermons are televised each week across the country and around the world. Kerry and Chris have four children together.
- Be The Message: Taking Your Faith Beyond Words To A Life Of Action
- One Month To Live: Thirty Days To A No-Regrets Life
- One Month To Live Guidebook: To A No-Regrets Life
- Love At Last Sight: Thirty Days To Grow And Deepen Your Closest Relationships
- One Month To Love: 30 Days To Grow And Deepen Your Closest Relationships
- #3628 in Religious Books & Novels