Kevin Cook, the former editor-in-chief of Golf Magazine, has written for Sports Illustrated, GQ, Playboy, Details, Men's Journal, Men's Health, Portfolio, and a variety of other publications, and has appeared on ESPN and CNN as a commentator. Tommy's Honor, his debut book, was named the Best Golf Book of 2007 by the USGA, made Sports Illustrated's 2007 Books of the Year list, and was shortlisted for the William Hill Sports Book of the Year Award in the United Kingdom.
- The Burning Blue: The Untold Story of Christa McAuliffe and Nasa's Challenger Disaster
- Titanic Thompson: The Man Who Bet on Everything
- Ten Innings at Wrigley: The Wildest Ballgame Ever, with Baseball on the Brink
- Tommy's Honor: The Story of Old Tom Morris and Young Tom Morris, Golf's Founding Father and Son
- Kitty Genovese: The Murder, the Bystanders, the Crime That Changed America