Kevin Grange is a freelance writer who has contributed to publications such as Backpacker Magazine, National Parks Magazine, and the Orange County Register. He has visited Bhutan four times and completed the Snowman Trek three times, once as a guide and twice as a participant. He was born in New Hampshire and now resides in California.
- Wild Rescues: A Paramedic's Extreme Adventures In Yosemite, Yellowstone, And Grand Teton
- Lights And Sirens: The Education Of A Paramedic
- Beneath Blossom Rain: Discovering Bhutan On The Toughest Trek In The World
- Lights and Sirens Lib/E: The Education of a Paramedic
- Lights and Sirens: The Education of a Paramedic