Kevin R Gutzman
Gutzman, JD, PhD, earned his master's degree in public affairs from the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs at Harvard University. He earned his MA and PhD in American history from the University of Virginia's Johnson School of Public Affairs, his JD from the University of Texas School of Law, and his MA and PhD from the University of Texas School of Law. He has over fifty encyclopedia pieces and countless essays in popular media, as well as articles in journals like the Journal of Southern History, the Journal of the Early Republic, and the Review of Politics. He is a resident of Bethel, Connecticut.
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution
- Thomas Jefferson - Revolutionary: A Radical's Struggle to Remake America
- Who Killed the Constitution?: The Federal Government vs. American Liberty from World War I to Barack Obama
- Virginia's American Revolution: From Dominion to Republic, 1776-1840
- James Madison and the Making of America