Kids N Geographic
National Geographic Little Kids magazine was an instant hit when it debuted in 2007, winning numerous awards for early education, including the coveted Golden Lamp and the Parents' Choice Award. The number of people who have read it is 327,000. For amusing and informative content for young children, parents have grown to rely on the magazine. In addition, the number of preschool-aged children is expected to increase in the coming years, expanding the market for Little Kids-branded products.
- 5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!)
- Weird But True World 2023: Incredible Facts, Awesome Photos, And Weird Wonders--For This Year And Beyond!
- Dinos Sticker Activity Book [With Sticker(S)]
- National Geographic Kids Ponies And Horses Sticker Activity Book: Over 1,000 Stickers!
- Super Space Sticker Activity Book
- #449 in juvenile nonfiction