Denise Kiernan is the author of The Last Castle, which was a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller. The Girls of Atomic City, her previous book, was a New York Times, Los Angeles Times, and NPR bestseller. Kiernan's work has appeared in a variety of magazines, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Village Voice, Reader's Digest, Discover, and many others. She has also worked in television, as the chief writer for ABC's Who Wants to Be a Millionaire during its Emmy-winning first season and as a producer for ESPN and MSNBC. She has been on NPR's Weekend Edition, PBS NewsHour, MSNBC's Morning Joe, and Jon Stewart's The Daily Show.
- The Last Castle: The Epic Story Of Love, Loss, And American Royalty In The Nation's Largest Home
- The Girls Of Atomic City: The Untold Story Of The Women Who Helped Win World War Ii
- Giving Thanks How Thanksgiving Became a National Holiday
- The Money Book For Freelancers, Part-Timers, And The Self-Employed: The Only Personal Finance System For People With Not-So-Regular Jobs
- Stuff Every American Should Know