KINO MACGREGOR is one of just fourteen people in the United States to be certified to teach Ashtanga Yoga by its founder Sri K. Pattabhi Jois. Pattabhi Jois is a well-known Indian cricketer. She has a sizable international following and a full schedule of lectures and yoga conferences around the world. She has a master's degree from New York University and works as a life coach. MacGregor and her husband, Tim Feldmann, founded the Miami Life Center (www.miamilifecenter.com), where they both teach daily seminars, workshops, and intensives.
MacGregor was named one of the top twenty-one rising stars in yoga by Yoga Journal. She is the author of The Power of Ashtanga Yoga I and The Power of Ashtanga Yoga II, which she writes for the Huffington Post.
- The Power Of Ashtanga Yoga: Developing A Practice That Will Bring You Strength, Flexibility, And Inner Peace--Includes The Complete Primary Series
- Ashtanga Yoga Practice Cards: The Primary Series
- The Power Of Ashtanga Yoga Ii: The Intermediate Series: A Practice To Open Your Heart And Purify Your Body And Mind
- Act Of Love: Radically Reprogram Your Mind
- The Yogi Assignment: A 30-Day Program For Bringing Yoga Practice And Wisdom To Your Everyday Life