About the Author
KIRK KAZANJIAN is an expert on business, finance, marketing, and customer service. He's the bestselling author of more than a dozen business and personal finance books, is frequently interviewed by the media, and has appeared on CNBC, CNNfn, Bloomberg, and many other radio and television stations across the country. He lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Exceeding Customer Expectations: What Enterprise, America's #1 Car Rental Company, Can Teach You about Creating Lifetime Customers
- Making Dough: The 12 Secret Ingredients of Krispy Kreme's Sweet Success
- Value Investing With the Masters: Revealing Interviews With 20 Market-Beating Managers Who Have Stood the Test of Time
- The Market Masters: Wall Street's Top Investment Pros Reveal How to Make Money in Both Bull and Bear Markets
- #10131 in Business & Investing Books