ELLIE KRIEGER is best known as the host of the Food Network and Cooking Channel show Healthy Appetite. She is the author of the James Beard and IACP award-winning cookbooks The Food You Desire and So Simple, as well as Comfort Food Fix. She has a master's degree in nutrition from Columbia and a bachelor's degree in biology from Cornell. Ellie currently resides in New York City.
- Whole In One: Complete, Healthy Meals In A Single Pot, Sheet Pan, Or Skillet
- The Food You Crave: Luscious Recipes For A Healthy Life
- Small Changes, Big Results, Revised And Updated: A Wellness Plan With 65 Recipes For A Healthy, Balanced Life Full Of Flavor: A Cookbook
- You Have It Made: Delicious, Healthy, Do-Ahead Meals
- Weeknight Wonders: Delicious, Healthy Dinners In 30 Minutes Or Less
- #176 in Cookbooks & Everything Food