Kristy Dykes--wife to Rev. Milton Dykes, mother to two beautiful young women, grandmother, and native Floridian--was author of hundreds of articles, a weekly cooking column, short stories, and novels. She was also a public speaker whose favorite topic was on How to Love Your Husband. Her goal in writing was to make them laugh, make them cry, and make them wait (a Charles Dickens's quote). She passed away from this life in 2008.
- Preacher's Bride Collection
- The American Dream Romance Collection: Nine Historical Romances Grow Alongside A New Country
- Church In The Wildwood: A Missouri Church Stands As A Landmark Of Love For Four Generations
- Sweet Surprise Romance Collection: 9 Contemporary Romances Served With Delightful Desserts
- The Immigrant Brides Collection: 9 Stories Celebrate Settling In America