At Peace, Love, and Low Carb, Kyndra Holley is the voice behind the piano. What began as a hobby blog in 2011 now has approximately 3 million monthly page visits and is one of the most well-known low carb, ketogenic websites available. She's also the author of Craveable Keto, 30 Minute Ketogenic Cookery, and Keto Happy Hour, among other international best-selling cookbooks. Kyndra's goal has always been to create delectable dishes with simple, readily available components. Her approach is based on the belief that food is medicine and that we have the incredible ability to heal our bodies through correct nutrition and lifestyle choices.
Thousands of individuals have lost weight and become healthy as a result of her recipes and open anecdotes about her personal weight difficulties. Kyndra understands that there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all approach to health and wellbeing, so she has made it her personal mission to assist people in discovering what works best for them. She may frequently be found sharing the message of compassion, practising yoga, hiking, or touring the world with her attractive husband when she is not in the kitchen working her culinary magic. Kyndra's recipes and images have appeared in a variety of publications, including Women's Health, Men's Health, Gluten Free Living, Women's World, National Examiner, Huffington Post, and Washington Post, as well as FoodNetwork.com and other websites.
Visit http://peaceloveandlowcarb.com for more of her recipes.
- Dairy Free Keto Cooking: A Nutritional Approach to Restoring Health and Wellness
- Craveable Keto: Your Low-Carb, High-Fat Roadmap to Weight Loss and Wellness
- Keto Happy Hour: 50+ Low-Carb Craft Cocktails to Quench Your Thirst
- 30 Minute Ketogenic Cooking: 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
- Peace, Love, and Low Carb - The Cookbook - 3 Ingredients to a Healthier You!