Kyra Sundance is an globally famous dog trainer, educator, and author of 101 Dog Tricks: Step-by-Step Exercises to Engage, Challenge, and Connect with Your Dog. Kyra's award-winning books, kits, and videos have inspired dog owners all around the world to create exciting and satisfying relationships with their dogs, with over a million copies in print. Dog Training 101, The Pleasure of Dog Training, The Dog Tricks and Training Workbook, Kyra's Canine Conditioning, 51 Puppy Tricks, 10-Minute Dog Training Games, The Pocket Guide to Dog Tricks, and 101 Dog Tricks, Kids Edition are among her other books. Kyra's uncomplicated step-by-step training methods have been honed over decades of professional expertise. Kyra and her Weimaraners have appeared in productions for the King of Morocco, Disney's Hollywood stage shows, circuses, NBA halftime shows, The Today Show, Ellen, Animal Planet, in movies, and in their own television series as professional performers. Kyra is a nationally recognized competitive dog sports competitor and a professional set trainer for movie dogs. Kyra is the CEO of Do More With Your Dog!, a company that teaches dog tricks and canine conditioning to people all around the world.
- 51 Puppy Tricks: Step-By-Step Activities to Engage, Challenge, and Bond with Your Puppy
- 101 Dog Tricks, Kids Edition: Fun and Easy Activities, Games, and Crafts
- Kyra's Canine Conditioning: Peak Performance - Injury Prevention - Coordination - Flexibility - Rehabilitation
- The Pocket Guide to Dog Tricks: 101 Activities to Engage, Challenge, and Bond with Your Dog
- 10-Minute Dog Training Games: Quick and Creative Activities for the Busy Dog Owner