Lara Honos-Webb, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist in Walnut Creek, California, who works in private practice. She is the author of more than twenty-five scientific publications and the books The Gift of ADHD, The Gift of ADHD Activity Book, and Listening to Depression. Her writing has appeared in Newsweek, the Wall Street Journal, Publisher's Weekly, and numerous other publications nationwide. She's been featured on national radio and television shows. Honos-Webb is an expert in the treatment of ADHD, depression, and the psychology of pregnancy and motherhood, and she speaks about these themes frequently.
She worked as an assistant professor teaching graduate students after completing a two-year postdoctoral research fellowship at the University of California, San Francisco. Visit visionarysoul.com for additional information on Honos-Webb and her art.
- The Gift of Adult Add: How to Transform Your Challenges and Build on Your Strengths
- Mindfulness for Teens with ADHD: A Skill-Building Workbook to Help You Focus and Succeed
- Six Super Skills for Executive Functioning: Tools to Help Teens Improve Focus, Stay Organized, and Reach Their Goals
- Brain Hacks: Life-Changing Strategies to Improve Executive Functioning
- The ADHD Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help You Gain Motivation and Confidence