LARRY WILLIAMS, a well-known trader, author, newsletter editor, and money manager, is a well-known trader, author, and money manager. He is the all-time leader in the Robbins World Cup Championship in Futures Trading, having gone from $10,000 to $1,100,000 in less than a year. He has been on the board of the National Futures Association and has run for President of the United States twice. Montana has a Senate. Williams has been one of the most extensively quoted and followed consultants for the past twenty-five years, having been featured in publications such as Barron's, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Fortune. Day Trade Futures Online and Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading are two of his other Wiley books.
- Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading
- How I Made $1,000,000 Trading Commodities Last Year
- Trade Stocks and Commodities with the Insiders: Secrets of the Cot Report
- The Secrets of Selecting Stocks for Immediate and Substantial Gains
- The Right Stock at the Right Time: Prospering in the Coming Good Years