Latoya Nicole is a social entrepreneur, bestselling author, and publisher. She holds a Master's Degree in Counseling/Psychology and is from North Carolina. She's forging her own path, bridging the divide between coloring books and black culture! She also trains budding entrepreneurs how to launch and advertise their internet enterprises because she is enthusiastic about boosting ladies in the community. You can find her on the web at iamlatoyanicole.com and on Instagram at @_thechicboss_ and @entrepreneurscolortoo.
- Exhale: A Self Care Coloring Book Celebrating Black Women, Brown Women and Good Vibes
- Me & My: A Mommy and Me Coloring Book for Mom and Daughter
- Mom and Teen: An Activity Journal and Diary for Mother and Daughter
- Calm as Ever: Black Women Self Care Journal (90 Days) of Gratitude and Self Love
- Holiday Slay: A Christmas Classic Adult Coloring Book