Laura Martin is a firm believer in pursuing one's aspirations, and she instilled that belief in her students over her six years as a seventh-grade English teacher. She lives in Zionsville, Indiana, with her dashing husband, Josh, her adorable children, and two opinionated bulldogs when she isn't creating stories about dinosaurs and underground civilizations. Her website is www.LauraMartinBooks.com.
- Love Is: Loving Others God's Way
- God's Word and You: What the Bible Says about Family, Friends and Other Important Stuff
- God's Word and Jesus: What the Bible Teaches about the Gospel, Evangelism, Prayer and Other Essential Stuff
- God's Word and Your Life: What the Bible Says about Social Media, Money and Other Exciting Stuff
- An Earl to Save Her Reputation