Lauren F Winner
Lauren F. Winner is the bestselling author of Girl Meets God and Mudhouse Sabbath: An Invitation to a Life of Spiritual Discipline, among other works. Dr. Winning has been on PBS' Religion & Ethics Newsweekly and NPR's All Things Considered as a pundit. She is a prolific writer and lecturer on Christian practice, Christian America's history, and Jewish-Christian ties. She teaches Christian Spirituality as an Assistant Professor at Duke Divinity School.
- Praying In Color: Drawing A New Path To God: Expanded And Enhanced Edition
- The Scandal Of Holiness: Renewing Your Imagination In The Company Of Literary Saints
- Mudhouse Sabbath: An Invitation To A Life Of Spiritual Discipline
- The Wonder Years: 40 Women Over 40 On Aging, Faith, Beauty, And Strength
- A Heart Lost In Wonder: The Life And Faith Of Gerard Manley Hopkins