Lee A Jung
Lee Ann Jung, PhD, provides support internationally to schools in the areas of inclusion, standards-based grading, and intervention planning and progress monitoring. Jung has worked in the field of special education since 1994 and has served in the roles of teacher, administrator, consultant, and Professor and Director of International School Partnerships at the University of Kentucky.
- Your Students, My Students, Our Students: Rethinking Equitable and Inclusive Classrooms
- Assessing Young Children
- Answers to Essential Questions about Standards, Assessments, Grading, & Reporting
- Grading Exceptional and Struggling Learners
- From Goals to Growth: Intervention & Support in Every Classroom
- #6056 in Education & Instructional Books