Lee Holmes is a developer on the Microsoft Windows PowerShell team who has been an authoritative source of PowerShell information since the beta versions. His extensive knowledge of Windows PowerShell allows him to incorporate both the 'how' and the 'why' into conversations. Lee's participation in the PowerShell and administrative communities (through newsgroups, mailing lists, and blogs) has given him a unique perspective on the issues that administrators and PowerShell users confront.
- Powershell Cookbook: Your Complete Guide To Scripting The Ubiquitous Object-Based Shell
- Windows Powershell Cookbook
- Powershell Pocket Reference: Portable Help For Powershell Scripters
- Heal Your Gut: A Healing Protocol And Step-By-Step Program With More Than 90 Recipes To Cleanse, Restore, And Nourish
- Supercharge Your Gut: Supercharged Food
- #1637 in Cookbooks & Everything Food