Len Sperry, MD, PhD, is a clinical professor of psychiatry at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee and a professor of mental health counseling at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida. He has 600 works to his credit, including 62 professional novels. He is the lead author of Couples Therapy and a member of the American Journal of Family Therapy, The Family Journal, and the Journal of Marital and Family Therapy's editorial boards.
- Ultra-Brief Cognitive Behavioral Interventions: A New Practice Model for Mental Health and Integrated Care
- Case Conceptualization: Mastering This Competency with Ease and Confidence
- Couple and Family Assessment: Contemporary and Cutting‐edge Strategies
- Handbook of Diagnosis and Treatment of Dsm-5 Personality Disorders: Assessment, Case Conceptualization, and Treatment, Third Edition
- Psychopathology and Psychotherapy: Dsm-5 Diagnosis, Case Conceptualization, and Treatment