Leonard Sax, M.D., Ph.D., is a family physician who also holds a PhD in psychology and speaks to community groups, schools, and professional organizations. His scientific work has appeared in American Psychologist, Annals of Family Medicine, Behavioral Neuroscience, Environmental Health Perspectives, and the Journal of the American Medical Association, among other publications. He's appeared on CNN, PBS, The TODAY Show, Fox News, NPR's Talk of the Nation, and a slew of other national shows. He lives in suburban Philadelphia with his wife and children.
- Boys Adrift: The Five Factors Driving The Growing Epidemic Of Unmotivated Boys And Underachieving Young Men
- Why Gender Matters: What Parents And Teachers Need To Know About The Emerging Science Of Sex Differences
- The Collapse Of Parenting: How We Hurt Our Kids When We Treat Them Like Grown-Ups
- Girls On The Edge: Why So Many Girls Are Anxious, Wired, And Obsessed--And What Parents Can Do
- Girls On The Edge: The Four Factors Driving The New Crisis For Girls