No. 1 New York Times bestselling author and psychologist Dr. Les Parrott has been featured on Oprah, CBS This Morning, Today, CNN, Fox News, and The View, and in USA Today and the New York Times. Dr. Parrott's books, often coauthored with his wife, Dr. Leslie Parrott, have sold more than three million copies and have been translated into more than thirty languages. He is the creator of three revolutionary relationship assessments: SYMBIS.com, DeepLoveAssessment.com, and Yada.com. Dr. Parrott and his wife, Leslie, live in Seattle with their two sons. Visit LesandLeslie.com.
- Healthy Me, Healthy Us: Your Relationships Are Only as Strong as You Are
- Love Talk Workbook for Women: Speak Each Other's Language Like You Never Have Before
- Love Talk Starters: 275 Questions to Get Your Conversations Going
- The Good Fight: How Conflict Can Bring You Closer
- Love Talk Workbook for Men: Speak Each Other's Language Like You Never Have Before