No. 1 New York Times bestselling author and psychologist Dr. Les Parrott has been featured on Oprah, CBS This Morning, Today, CNN, Fox News, and The View, and in USA Today and the New York Times. Dr. Parrott's books, often coauthored with his wife, Dr. Leslie Parrott, have sold more than three million copies and have been translated into more than thirty languages. He is the creator of three revolutionary relationship assessments: SYMBIS.com, DeepLoveAssessment.com, and Yada.com. Dr. Parrott and his wife, Leslie, live in Seattle with their two sons. Visit LesandLeslie.com.
- Strengthen Your Marriage: Personal Insights Into Your Relationship
- Helping Couples: Proven Strategies for Coaches, Counselors, and Clergy
- Making Happy: The Art and Science of a Happy Marriage
- The Good Fight: How Conflict Can Bring You Closer
- Love Talk: Speak Each Other's Language Like You Never Have Before