Lesley Stanfield is the author of various knitting and crochet books, including 100 Flowers to Knit and Crochet, 75 Birds, Butterflies, and Small Creatures to Knit and Crochet, and 150 Knitted Trims. She has been the knitting editor of various women's magazines, including Woman and Family Circle, and is a long-time hand knitting designer. She is based in the United Kingdom.
- 100 Flowers to Knit & Crochet: A Collection of Beautiful Blooms for Embellishing Clothes, Accessories, Cushions and Throws
- 100 Flowers to Knit & Crochet: A Collection of Beautiful Blooms for Embellishing Garments, Accessories, and More
- 75 Birds, Butterflies & little beasts to knit and crochet
- The New Knitting Stitch Library: Over 300 Traditional and Innovative Stitch Patterns Illustrated in Color and Explained with Easy-to-Follow Charts
- 75 Floral Blocks to Knit: Beautiful Patterns to Mix & Match for Throws, Accessories, Baby Blankets & More
- #177 in crafts & hobbies