Leslie Vernick, ACSW, LCSW, is a licensed clinical social worker with over twenty years of experience counseling Christians from a biblical worldview. She has her own private counseling practice. She holds a master's degree from the University of Illinois and teaches at Philadelphia Biblical University as an adjunct lecturer. She is the author of The TRUTH Principle: A Life-Changing Strategy for Development and Spiritual Renewal, and she is a popular speaker for women's organizations, couple's retreats, and professional seminars. She and her husband, Howard, have two grown children and live in Orefield, Pennsylvania.
- The Emotionally Destructive Marriage: How to Find Your Voice and Reclaim Your Hope
- How to Act Right When Your Spouse Acts Wrong
- How to Live Right When Your Life Goes Wrong
- Defeating Depression: Real Hope for Life-Changing Wholeness
- The Emotionally Destructive Relationship: Seeing It, Stopping It, Surviving It