Lewis C Lin
Impact Interview, an interview coaching firm, is led by LEWIS C.LIN. CNN selected Lewis as one of the top ten job tweeters to follow on Twitter. He's also been featured on FOX News, ABC News, the San Francisco Chronicle, The Atlantic, The Telegraph, and Business Insider, among others. Lewis was the Director of Product Management at Microsoft before joining Impact Interview. He formerly worked at Google, where he was in charge of new AdWords product launches.
Lewis has a bachelor's degree in science. has a bachelor's degree in computer science from Stanford University and a master's degree in business administration. Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University He is also a member of the University of Washington's software product management program's advisory board.
- Case Interview Questions for Tech Companies: 155 Real Interview Questions and Answers
- The Product Manager Interview: 164 Actual Questions and Answers
- Be the Greatest Product Manager Ever: Master Six Proven Skills to Get the Career You Want
- Decode and Conquer: Answers to Product Management Interviews
- Interview Math: Over 50 Problems and Solutions for Quant Case Interview Questions