LIDIA MATTICCHIO BASTIANICH is the author of twelve previous books and the Emmy Award-winning host of Public Television's Lidia's Kitchen, which airs in Mexico, Canada, the Middle East, Croatia, and the United Kingdom. She also owns Felidia, Becco, and several other restaurants, as well as being a partner in the famed Eataly restaurants in New York, Chicago, and Sao Paolo, Brazil. She resides in New York's Long Island. TANYA BASTIANICH MANUALI earned her PhD in Renaissance art history from Oxford University, as well as her MA and BA from Syracuse University and Georgetown University, respectively. She is the founder of Esperienze Italiane, an Italian food and wine tour company, the owner and Executive Producer of Tavola Productions, and the manager of the Lidia brand and food line. She resides on Long Island, New York, and co-authors cookbooks with her mother and brother.
- Essentials Of Classic Italian Cooking: 30th Anniversary Edition: A Cookbook
- Lidia's A Pot, A Pan, And A Bowl: Simple Recipes For Perfect Meals: A Cookbook
- Lidia's From Our Family Table To Yours: More Than 100 Recipes Made With Love For All Occasions: A Cookbook
- Lidias Mastering The Art Of Italian Cuisine Everything You Need To Know To Be A Great Italian Cook
- Lidia's Favorite Recipes: 100 Foolproof Italian Dishes, From Basic Sauces To Irresistible Entrees: A Cookbook