Linda H Hill
Linda A. Hill is the Wallace Brett Donham Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School, as well as the faculty head of the Leadership Initiative and the author of the book Becoming a Manager. She is also the coauthor of Being the Boss: The 3 Imperatives for Becoming a Great Leader (coauthored with Kent Lineback) and Collective Genius: The Art and Practice of Leading Innovation (coauthored with Greg Brandeau, Emily Truelove, and Kent Lineback).
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads For New Managers (With Bonus Article How Managers Become Leaders By Michael D. Watkins) (Hbr's 10 Must Reads)
- Being The Boss: The 3 Imperatives For Becoming A Great Leader
- Collective Genius: The Art And Practice Of Leading Innovation
- Becoming A Manager: How New Managers Master The Challenges Of Leadership
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads On Boards (With Bonus Article What Makes Great Boards Great By Jeffrey A. Sonnenfeld)
- #2586 in Business & Investing Books