ASHERITAH CIUCIU is a bestselling author and speaker, as well as the wife of her high school sweetheart, Flaviu, and the mother of three energetic children. She grew up as a missionary kid in Romania and went to Cedarville University to study English and Women's Ministry. Her passion is to help women find joy in Jesus through spending time in God's Word in a unique and consistent way. Visit www.OneThingAlone.com to discover your creative Quiet Time personality. LINDA DILLOW is the co-author of Intimate Problems and the author of the popular Calm My Anxious Heart.
What's it Like to be Married to Me? is her most recent book. Linda's books have sold over 1.5 million copies in the United States. They've also been translated into a variety of languages. Linda and her husband, Jody, spent seventeen years in Europe and Asia, using Bible Education by Extension to train Christian leaders in closed countries.
Monument, Colorado is home to the Dillows. They have four children who are grown up and 10 grandchildren.
- Calm My Anxious Heart: A Woman's Guide To Finding Contentment
- Full: Food, Jesus, And The Battle For Satisfaction
- What's It Like To Be Married To Me?: And Other Dangerous Questions
- Creative Counterpart: Becoming The Woman, Wife, And Mother You've Longed To Be
- Intimate Issues: 21 Questions Christian Women Ask About Sex