Linda Larsen (Northfield, MN) has a bachelor's degree in food science and nutrition and is a cookbook author and home economist who specializes in nutrition-based, healthful, slow-cooker, and quick-and-easy recipes. Larsen has been interviewed by the Wall Street Journal for articles on food trends and holiday cooking, and her recipes have appeared in the Quick and Easy issue of Good Housekeeping. She focused on food safety, accommodating allergies and visitors' preferences, as well as low-cost party meals. She graduated from St. John's University with a bachelor's degree in biology. Olaf College and the University of Minnesota, where she earned a bachelor's degree in food science and nutrition with honors.
- The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook: Amazingly Easy Recipes to Fry, Bake, Grill, and Roast with Your Air Fryer
- Ninja Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners: 75+ Recipes for Faster, Healthier, & Crispier Fried Favorites
- The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook: Truly Healthy Fried Food Recipes with Low Salt, Low Fat, and Zero Guilt
- The 30-Minute Low-Cholesterol Cookbook: 125 Satisfying Recipes for a Healthy Lifestyle
- The Complete Slow Cooking for Two: A Perfectly Portioned Slow Cooker Cookbook