Linda Larsen (Northfield, MN) has a bachelor's degree in food science and nutrition and is a cookbook author and home economist who specializes in nutrition-based, healthful, slow-cooker, and quick-and-easy recipes. Larsen has been interviewed by the Wall Street Journal for articles on food trends and holiday cooking, and her recipes have appeared in the Quick and Easy issue of Good Housekeeping. She focused on food safety, accommodating allergies and visitors' preferences, as well as low-cost party meals. She graduated from St. John's University with a bachelor's degree in biology. Olaf College and the University of Minnesota, where she earned a bachelor's degree in food science and nutrition with honors.
- The Ultimate Slow Cooker Cookbook: No-Fuss Recipes for Classic Dishes and New Favorites
- The Big Book of Paleo Recipes: More Than 500 Recipes for Healthy, Grain-Free, and Dairy-Free Foods
- The Everything Potluck Cookbook
- The Everything Meals on a Budget Cookbook: High-Flavor, Low-Cost Meals Your Family Will Love
- Church Potluck Slow Cooker: Homestyle Recipes for Family and Community Celebrations
- #3129 in Cookbooks & Everything Food