Linda Ly is the blogger behind the award-winning gardenbetty.com, a lifestyle site devoted to modern homesteading, green living, and adventure travel, and the author of The New Camp Cookbook, The Backyard Fire Cookbook, The CSA Cookbook, and The No-Waste Vegetable Cookbook. Every year, about two million people visit the blog for ideas, tips, and tricks for eating well and living well, both in their own homes and in the great outdoors. Linda's work has appeared in national and regional publications such as Country Living, HGTV, Better Homes & Gardens, and the Heritage Radio Network. Her love of camping and cooking has taken her all throughout the United States, but she currently resides in Bend, Oregon.
- The New Camp Cookbook: Gourmet Grub for Campers, Road Trippers, and Adventurers
- The No-Waste Vegetable Cookbook: Recipes and Techniques for Whole Plant Cooking
- The Backyard Fire Cookbook: Get Outside and Master Ember Roasting, Charcoal Grilling, Cast-Iron Cooking, and Live-Fire Feasting
- The CSA Cookbook: No-Waste Recipes for Cooking Your Way Through a Community Supported Agriculture Box, Farmers' Market, or Backyard Boun
- The Ultimate Outdoor Cookbook: All-Day Meals and Drinks for Backyard Entertaining and Elevated Camping Fare