Lindsay C Gibson
Lindsay C. Gibson, PsyD, is a private-practice clinical psychologist who specializes in individual treatment with adult children of emotionally inept parents. She is the author of Who You Were Meant to Be and contributes a well-being column to Tidewater Women magazine on a regular basis. She has worked as an adjunct assistant professor of graduate psychology at the College of William and Mary and Old Dominion University in the past. Gibson is based in Virginia Beach, where he practices law.
- Adult Children Of Emotionally Immature Parents: How To Heal From Distant, Rejecting, Or Self-Involved Parents
- Recovering From Emotionally Immature Parents: Practical Tools To Establish Boundaries And Reclaim Your Emotional Autonomy
- Self-Care For Adult Children Of Emotionally Immature Parents: Honor Your Emotions, Nurture Your Self, And Live With Confidence
- Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents: How to Heal from Distant, Rejecting, or Self-Involved Parents
- Hijos Adultos De Padres Emocionalmente