Lisa Harper was the creator and hostess of Focus on the Family's Renewing the Heart conference series, which drew nearly 200,000 women. May Bell's Daughter (Thomas Nelson) and Renewed Hearts, Transformed Lives (Tyndale) are two of her coauthored novels, and she has contributed to several more. She resides in Nashville and heads the women's ministry at her church. She speaks at conferences and events across the country.
- Life: An Obsessively Grateful, Undone by Jesus, Genuinely Happy, and Not Faking It Through the Hard Stuff Kind of 100-Day De
- How Much More - Bible Study Book: Discovering God's Extravagant Love in Unexpected Places
- Job - Bible Study Book: A Story of Unlikely Joy
- A Perfect Mess: Why You Don't Have to Worry about Being Good Enough for God
- Believing Jesus: Are You Willing to Risk Everything? a Journey Through the Book of Acts