Lisa M Schab
Lisa M.Schab, LCSW, is a certified clinical social worker in the Chicago suburbs who runs a private counseling office. She is the author of eight self-help books and workbooks for children and adults, as well as a weekly parenting column for Chicago Parent magazine. Schab conducts public workshops on self-help and relaxation treatment, as well as professional training courses for therapists. She graduated from Northwestern University with a bachelor's degree in social work and Loyola University with a master's degree in clinical social work. At lisamschabooks.com, you may learn more about Schab.
- The Anxiety Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help You Deal with Anxiety and Worry
- The Self-Esteem Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help You Build Confidence and Achieve Your Goals
- Put Your Worries Here: A Creative Journal for Teens with Anxiety
- Beyond the Blues: A Workbook to Help Teens Overcome Depression
- Put Your Feelings Here: A Creative Dbt Journal for Teens with Intense Emotions